|Home --- OUT-OF-PRINT & SPECIAL OFFERS: Art, Music, Dance, Film, Theater|
McGraw-Hill Color Slide
Out-of-Print and Special Offer Books
* This is an offer of over 5,500 books from a private library with large selections in English and American Literature & Culture, Language & Linguistics, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medicine and Health, etc.
* Most of them are now out-of-print. Many are first editions of significant value (especially in Fiction & Poetry).
* The majority of these books are like new or in a nearly like new condition, at times showing some signs of having been shelved or exposed to light. A number of them show signs of use, or, especially if published before the 1970s, signs of aging. Some of them have been clearly used and on rare occasions marked. We try to describe these conditions as accurately as possible for every title.
* TO SEARCH: Use the Contr+F command: Input keywords or authors you are looking for.
* OTHER OUT-OF-PRINT books you are looking for? Give us your lists. We will find them and quote you our best prices.
* Visit our Professional Books pages to browse for books in your field of study recently published.
Color Slide Program OF The World's Art
A series developed by McGraw-Hill Book Company in the 1960’s, with 19 different titles discussing various art periods. Presentation of explanatory text in about 47 pages, and 24 slides per title.
CHATELET, ALBERT. Impressionist Painting. Color Slide Program The World's Art. (McGraw-Hill Book) 1962, OUT OF PRINT 47pp. Critical study with 24 slides; CLOTH, $25.00
Complete list of volumes in the series, all at the same price ($25.00 each):
1. German Painting the Old Masters
2. English Painting The Great Masters 1730-1860
3. American Painting 1560-1913
4. Impressionist Painting
5. Romanticism & Realism
6. European Painting 18th century
7. French Painting 17th Century
8. Early Flemish Paitning
9. Flemish painting 17th Century
10. Early Renaissance 15th century Italian Painting
11. Baroque Art in Italy
12. Early Italian Painting
13. Paitning Between the Wars 1918-1940
14. Origins of Modern Art 1905-1914
15. Mannerist Painting 16th century
16. Spanish Painting the Golden Century
17. Duthc Painting 17th century
18. High Renaissance Italian Painting
Color Slide Program OF The GREAT MASTERS
A series developed by McGraw-Hill Book Company in the 1960’s, with 16 different titles discussing various art periods. Presentation of explanatory text in about 48 pages, and 20 slides per title.
ROBERT F.. Renoir.
Color Slide Program The Great Masters.
(McGraw-Hill Book) 1968, OUT OF PRINT 48pp. Critical study with 20 slides.;
Price per volume: $20.00
Send an order or a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, we commit ourselves to provide...
ANY BOOK PUBLISHED IN ENGLISH OR IN SPANISH!
(Minimum order: $100.00 individuals, $200.00 institutions and bookstores)
LEA Book Distributors
|Home --- OUT-OF-PRINT & SPECIAL OFFERS: Art, Music, Dnce, Film|
© LEA Book Distributors 1999